Saturday, May 15, 2010

Single

I now have a new identity. I am now officially a single mom. This is something I have never been before and never dreamed I would be. The Judge signed the divorce papers on May 13. I found out on May 14. So now the adventure starts. What should I do with this new life of mine? I have a new pathway to find and follow. One thing I am certain of is I know my Heavenly Father loves me and will help me. I know that I can and will make it in this new chapter of my life. I am looking and asking for guidance in which direction I should go.

2 comments:

  1. This is an opportunity to re create yourself. figure out what you want with to accomplish, set some goals, point your feet in that direction and never turn around. Rob told me a quote... it is "I am better than I think I am and I can do more than I think I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shelly, I don't know how often you check this, but I do hope you are coping well right now with all that has happened and that your children are, too. Happy to hear they are enjoying school--ours are too. Take care,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete