Friday, October 8, 2010

Halloween Time

OK so I thought I was going to write all the time on my blog. But I haven't obliviously. Well the kids and I have been getting ready for Halloween. If you came to our house you would think it was Halloween everyday. My youngest changes costumes like they are going out of style. I have been thinking about only buying her really nice costumes and she could really wear them as clothes everyday. Seriously she changes about 10 times a day. And when they ask for snacks in a bag like fishes or cereal or whatever can go into a bag for them to hold all three say Trick-or-Treat. It is so funny. These three little ones are so excited for Halloween. I can't wait to take them trick-or-treating where I used to go as a kid and an old kid. I love trick-or-treating. I love seeing how everyone decorates there homes and the costumes everyone are in.

This year I was a little lame in the costume department. I am buying almost everything for the costumes. I am going to make a wig, a bat bow tie, and a holster for my costume. Yes I am dressing up this year. I love dressing up and I have somewhere to wear the costume too. Yea!!! I am way way excited. I can't wait. I will post pictures of my completed projects.

I have also been pondering some goals. I am going to start a running program starting on Monday and work my way up to running 3 miles. I so think I can do this and hopefully get into better shape. After having three kids and no time for myself I think I deserve to spend a little time each week working on myself. Hopefully I can get into rockin shape in like 12 weeks. So my Christmas present to myself will be to get into shape. Well I guess that is enough ramblings for now. I am planing on reporting back all my success in my workouts.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shelly, glad you finally posted. I was just reminding Lance about last year when we went trick-or-treating with you guys. This year I think I might go by your old house and throw eggs at it ;)

    ReplyDelete